Thursday, September 14, 2006

Daily Round of Blogs

Since I haven't yet taken the time to figure out how to add links to my favorite blogs, let me just post a round-up.

Winkie's Way - This one's all about Winkie (one of my plentiful "net-phews"), and beautiful (everything - the look, the pictures, and the language).
G's Blog - Frequently updated, honest, and very interesting.
Tiny Tidbits - Appetizing and funny tidbits all the way from Hong Kong.
Anumita - Not updated often, but what a writer!
Boo's Baby Talk - A funny and talented Mommy.
Lazy D's Blog - She only has one yummy entry, but I still keep visiting every day to see if there's anything new (even though she said she's given up on it). I really do, D!
Kings and Cabbages - Okay, that's this blog/junk-drawer. I still visit it everyday, to see if it's updated, even though I'm the only one who can update it.

6 Comments:

Blogger d said...

am flattered. and almost inspired to ressurect my blog!

you already know that i visit your blogs a couple of times each day right? you owe it to me to keep these updated.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

thanx for telling abt anumita's site-

9:34 PM  
Blogger anumita said...

Hey, you flatter me! But thanks a ton for reading.

1:53 AM  
Blogger mommyof2 said...

Thanks aps:-)

2:37 AM  
Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

tagged- pls check my post heights & do something similar

11:21 PM  
Blogger Tharini said...

Thank you Aps....I saw this a while ago andwanted to post but lazied it off! :)

I am very gratified to see your words on my blog.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home