Monday, May 08, 2006

No, I'm still not done talking about the plastic bags

Last week I went to Target again and got just a chocolate bar. The checkout lady put it into a plastic bag before I noticed - she was fast. If she was quick, I was stubborn :) I shot the plastic bag right bag, er, back at her and said "I don't need a bag, thanks." I hope she didn't throw it away.

My next stop was at Tatnuck Booksellers. This store was a surprise, because this checkout lady asked me "Do you want a bag for that?". At last, somebody who cares about what I want. :)

Next stop: parked car under a tree.

I know this Mastercard parody has been used by 1,263,839 people so far, but I will use it again.

Chocolate: $1
Book: $8

Spending lunch hour eating chocolate and reading Dave Barry under a shady tree on a beautiful Spring day: Priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home